Engage. Retain. Sell.
Email marketing is one of the most effective methods of re-engaging your current audience and generating repeat sales. Customers who have already given you their email address are familiar with your brand and have shown indicators of trust. This creates a high probability that they will react positively to remarketing efforts.
Email Marketing Process
List Generation & Segmentation
Final Content & Design
A-B Testing of Alternative Templates
Email Marketing Stats
1. On average, email campaigns generate over $44.00 for each dollar spent.
2. 44% of consumers made at least one purchase from a promotional email last year.
3. 77% of consumers prefer to receive permission-based marketing corespondence via email.
4. 82% of consumers open emails sent by companies.
5. Nearly 50% of an email list will result in opens or clicks.